- Enjoy spectacular harbour views and a delicious three course a dinner of modern international cuisine
- See a live international show featuring girls who have danced at the Moulin Rouge
Experience the Showboat dinner cruise, the most unique, entertaining and spectacular night out in Sydney.
Encompassing the finest in food, atmosphere, views and entertainment, the Showboat delivers an innovative dining experience. The unique dinner menus feature a delicious fusion of style and taste from Sydney's finest to modern international cuisine with the freshest ingredients.
Guests are also treated to an extravagant show featuring gorgeous Australian showgirls who have danced their way from the Moulin Rouge to the Showboat. An unforgettable evening of cuisine followed by a world class international show makes the Showboat a truly memorable experience.
- Sydney (Sydney - New South Wales)
This cruise departs from Darling Harbour. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Drinks - not all packages include beverages, please check session details before booking
- Maximum participants: 250
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 5 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 14 years
- Operating hours are 7:00pm till 10:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.