- It's a Red Ferrai, need we say more? The Italian Stallion, a must for car lovers
- Sit back and relax as our expert driver takes you through the heart of Adelaide
- Show off to your friends and family as you get envious glances wherever you go!
Your first time? It has to be special. With the Ferrari it is, and will be hard to beat... ever!
The red Ferrari Spyder is the ultimate sports dream machine. Be blown away at how this Italian Stallion makes you look and feel!
This is a passenger ride experience - sit back and relax as our expert driver takes you through the heart of Adelaide.
Show off to your friends and family as you get envious glances wherever you go!
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
- Glenelg (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
Glenelg, Adelaide South Australia. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Chauffeured drive with an experienced Supercar driver
- Tour concludes with a complimentary drink.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Smart casual or cocktail attire suggested
- No clothing or jewelery which would damage the interior and upholstery of the vehicle
- An assumption of risk form must be completed by all participants prior to the activity
- Operating hours are 7:00am till 9:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.